The Rooibos tea is known for its beneficial properties for years and has been recommended by many doctors and herbalists for regular use. If you decide to try it yourself, be sure to buy only the best quality there is and in case you’re having second thoughts on which brand to choose, don’t hesitate anymore and get this organic South African Rooibos tea! At least you’ll know you’re drinking a 100% real tea.
Info about African Rooibos tea:
- It is caffeine free.
- It contains a number of powerful antioxidants.
- Improves blood circulation. That is done thanks to a certain antioxidant called Chrysoeriol. It makes circulation better by preventing the activity of the enzyme which triggers cardiovascular disease.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps in preventing a number of cancers. Drinking Rooibos regularly reduces cancer-causing chemicals. The antioxidants protect DNA and cells from damaging.
- Relieves Stomach spasms due to the content of flavonoids. It also reliefs colic in babies, so don’t forget Rooibos is totally safe for small children to drink.
- Stimulates restful sleep
- Improves iron absorption
- Defends against Alzheimer/Parkinson’s disease. Those who suffer from such conditions have lipid peridoxation process happening in their body. This happens when free radicals damage nerv tissue and brain cells.
- Drinking the South African tea more often protects against lipid peridoxation.
- Contains vital minerals such as manganese, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
- It has a great reflection on the skin. Thanks to the phenylpyretic acid in the tea leafs skin conditions like eczemas, psoriasis and acne can be overcome.