Home baked bread often seems to be better than the one in the store, but it naturally takes time to prepare it yourself, plus if you don’t have the necessary experience and skill, it might not turn out that good. But what if you could enjoy such a staple food without having to spend time on preparation and skip straight to baking? What if there were a signature sourdough that can spare you the hard work yet allow you to make your own delicious organic bread? Well, Essential Baking exist to prove there is, and their organic Italian bake at home bread is the perfect example! This is a true sourdough that has only a natural starter and 5 entirely natural ingredients to make the organic Italian bread really special.
– Preheat your oven to 425F.
– Remove bread from package and place directly on center oven rack.
– Bake for 12-15 minutes.
– Remove from the oven and serve warm.
– Preheat your grill to medium-high.
– Remove bread from package and wrap with foil, keeping the top of the loaf exposed for ventilation. Place on upper rack.
– Grill for 12-15 minutes.
– Remove from grill and serve warm.