Gunpowder is a form of classical green tea whose origin is the Zhejiang province of China. Now thanks to the Numi Full-Leaf Gunpowder Green Tea Bags you can try the health-boosting properties of the famous herb. In contrast to many other herbal supplements, the organic green tea is side effect free and safe to drink at any time of the day. The fine green tea leaves of this variety are dehydrated, steamed and well rolled into pearls. There’s a reason why many people around the world are drinking this tea regularly, it has a lot to offer to your health.
Green tea benefits:
- The gunpowder tea prevents cancer. We can thank the EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) antioxidant in the leaves for that. It battles the free radicals in the human organism, thus prohibiting cancer cells’ developing. Owing to the catevchins, flavonoids and minerals present in the herb, your metabolism will be improved and cleaned.
- The herbal supplement benefits the cardiovascular health. Besides the EGCG the gunpowder tea supplement is brimming with other antioxidants that bridle the enzymes responsible for production of harmful free radicals. That’s why the herb shields your body from cardiovascular problems. To boot, your LDL cholesterol will also be reduced, so you can escape danger of a coronary artery disease. Moreover, the green tea aids in averting the formation of blood clots, hence prevents bad hemorrhages.
- Gunpowder can help you fight diabetes, because it regulates insulin levels and improves glucose intolerance. It also lowers triglyceride levels and cholesterol.
- Use the healthful herb for weight loss. Why do you think many of the Chinese people have a slender body? Undoubtedly, green tea is one of the main reasons for that. The strong combination of caffeine, catechins and theanine is a powerful ally in burning fats and building muscles. Obesity can also be caused by slow metabolism. The gunpowder tea supplement will boost the metabolism activity, and consequently help you burn fat. To double the effect, you can drink a cup of green tea just before training.
- Consuming the green tea leaves regularly will fuel you with energy and good mood for the entire day. It will clear and sharpen your mind.
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet.