Amazing Grass and their Amazing Meal line bring this Original Greens and Superfoods Protein Blend that is sure to nourish your body the right way, providing you with pure energy and health, regardless of whether you’re a meat consumer or a vegetarian! The raw organic drink powder is cold pressed and ready to supply your organism with vital nutrients. This is an organic food supplement for athletes and people who like to lead a healthy lifestyle. It contains 11g protein per serving of 23g, as well as all of the essential amino acids, so it’s a great addition to a protein-rich diet and perfect for restoring muscles after weight lifting or every other sport for that matter. The product is also gluten free, kosher and dairy-free.
Ingredients and health benefits
- Organic Rice Protein – a great source of hypo-allergenic vegan protein that is a better option than soy.
- Organic Hemp Protein – a gluten-free vegetarian source of essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, antioxidants and chlorophyll.
- Wheat Grass Powder – another naturally occurring source of minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids which is considered to be an alkalizing food and will help for body detox.
- Alfalfa Powder – Alfalfa’s roots grow deep into the soil and absorb an abundance of minerals and other essential nutrients. It is a great source of chlorophyll, cobalamin (vitamin B12), natural fluoride and 8 essential amino acids.
- Organic Kale – This is a super-veggie that contains a lot of iron, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, filaments, cellulose, 10x more lutein and 7x more beta-carotene than broccoli.
- Organic Acai Berry – This super-berry is a king among the best antioxidant-rich fruits. It’s even loaded with more antioxidants than pomegranates and blueberries, plus it has dietary fiber, protein and a lot of omega fatty acids that the body can’t produce on its own.
- Barley Grass Powder – Part of the cereal grass family, barley grass is brimming with thousands of active enzymes, including superoxide dismutase (SOD), a basic detoxifying enzyme that can be helpful in fighting arthritis.
- Carrot Powder – Carrots are very rich in beta-carotene that is converted to vitamin A. They also have vitamin K, folate, choline, and smaller amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin and vitamin E. There also minerals found present in carrots (though in smaller amounts): calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, zinc.
- Organic Goji Berries – A true gem in any healthy diet, gojis are one of the most nutrient dense foods on Earth in general! For thousands of years, the red berry has been highly praised for its amazing potential health benefits, among which is its anti-aging effect. Goji’s antioxidant power is astonishing and can defend you from dangerous diseases. Goji berry is the only fruit that contains all 10 of the essential amino acids, which contributes to the fact it’s protein rich. Furthermore, goji contains a generous amount of vitamin C, but what’s more interesting is that it has more carotenoids than any other fruit or vegetable. At last , but not least, the red super-berry is a rich mineral source with a total of 21 different minerals.
- Blueberries – They’re a delicious fruit that is packed with anthocyanins and other health-strengthening antioxidants.
- Rose Hips – They’re a scarlet natural source of vitamin C, so they share many uses with vitamin C including preventing and treating influenza and colds. They’re also fiber-rich, as 28g of rose hips have 7g fiber. The fruit is also a source of vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, manganese and smaller amounts of other vitamins and minerals. Rose hips are very effective in cases of stomach problems, gallbladder issues, kidney and urinary tract disorders, chest, back and leg pain.
- Organic Maca – Maca root is rich in enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals (such as calcium and magnesium), B group vitamins and all of the essential amino acids. It has been used for thousands of years by the Andeans as a natural healing remedy and as a nutritious power house. Today Maca is known to help with hormonal imbalance by nourishing and boosting the work of the hypothalamus and the pituitary glands. Thereby, it plays the role of an adaptogen. If your body needs a certain hormone, Maca will naturally stimulate its producing, and if the body produces an excess of something, Maca will naturally decrease the hormone production. By balancing the hormones, you can experience an improvement in sexual health, mood and proper tissue functioning. The dietary supplement also assists in fighting cancer and depression.
- Organic Flax Seed – It’s an ancient plant cultivated 3000 years BC in Babylon. It’s a supreme source of lignans (a type of polyphenols with antioxidants properties), dietary fiber, protein and it’s the richest omega-3 source there is! The nutritional profile of flax features numerous minerals and thiamin (vitamin B1). Flaxseed induces a healthy cardiovascular system, healthy digestion system and urinary tract. The beneficial oils in the super-seed have anti-inflammatory properties and help relieve mild depression, joint pain and other ailments.
- Bananas – This delicious fruit adds a marvelous smoothie feeling to the Amazing Meal. Bananas are a rich tryptophan source. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that is converted into the crucial neurotransmitter Serotonin that has a major role in our mental wellness. Eat a banana before workouts to supply yourself with natural energy and sustain your blood sugar levels if they are low. Bananas are also a decent source of potassium, magnesium, fiber, vitamin C, B group vitamins and phytosterols. The fruit is also rich in pectin, it aids smooth digestion and excretes toxins from the body. It is a good prebiotic and incites the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Bananas are a natural antacid, relieving gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn.
Organic Protein Blend
Organic Quinoa, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Brown Rice Protein, Hemp Protein.
Wheat Grass, Kale, Barley Grass, Alfalfa.
Antioxidant Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Acai, Carrot, Blueberry, Goji Berry, Rose Hips, Maca and Banana
Digestive Enzyme and Active Culture Probiotic Blend
L. Acidophilus, Alpha and Beta Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase and Cellulase.